Tracy Murphy Paukstys
Leadership & Career/Transition Coach
Tracy Murphy Paukstys is a leadership and career transition coach with additional background as an experienced speaker and facilitator. She has a passion for helping executives, professionals, and teams achieve their career goals, reach higher levels of performance, and realize their true potential.
Prior to becoming a certified coach in 2015, Tracy was the Vice President of Consumer Insights and Analytics at Yankee Candle. In this role, she created and led a centralized team to deliver actionable insights to multiple business partner functions, including brand marketing, retail merchandising and store operations, ecommerce, wholesale sales, and product development. Earlier in her career, Tracy held a variety of positions in insights, analytics, and category management at multiple consumer packaged goods organizations where she designed and led the execution of comprehensive marketing and sales research plans.
In her coaching work, Tracy partners with business professionals and executives to help them light their path to a thriving career. This includes helping people in two key areas:
- Determining the best possible career path for an individual and developing and executing a plan to make that path a reality.
- Cultivating leadership and emotional intelligence abilities that enable her clients to lead themselves, their teams, and their organizations to greater levels of performance.
Throughout her coaching career, Tracy has:
- Engaged and coached 100+ professionals and executives through the career transition process, ensuring they secured their desired role or had the resources necessary to pursue an effective job search.
- Created and leveraged a variety of tools and exercises to help clients explore their desires, passions, and strengths to identify career options that were a fit to who they are and the impact they want to make.
- Partnered and coached 100+ professionals and executives to higher levels of performance via extensive leadership and emotional intelligence coaching, resulting in improved measurable business performance.
Tracy holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Illinois, Chicago and completed MBA coursework at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management. She has a PCC coaching certification with the International Coaching Federation and is certified in Energy Leadership, The Leadership Circle Profile, and EQ-i 2.0.
Connect with Tracy on Linkedin
Insights | View all
Independent Contractor vs Employee? Choose Wisely
Trends Reshape Relocation Strategy in 2021
Severance Packages: Best Practices for Employee Exits
Leadership Team Development & Ted Lasso’s Radical Candor
Employee Wellbeing & the Great Resignation
Employee Development Program Achieves ROI: Case Study