Accelerate Your Management Training
There’s a difference between managing work and leading people. When supervisors or managers focus primarily on tasks and to-dos, business gets done. But when they shift their attention to the people completing those tasks, business moves forward. Empower your existing leaders to improve their management skills.
Engage Employees with Next-Level Leadership
Direct managers have the greatest influence on your employees’ engagement, development, productivity and retention. When they take responsibility for providing feedback, supporting career development and inspiring passion and loyalty in their teams, companies gain an unmatched competitive advantage: an intrinsically motivated workforce.
High IMPACT Leadership is an integrated development program and management training that equips existing leaders to create a high-engagement workplace and advance your organization’s competitive advantage.
Tailored to enhance every leader’s ability to coach and develop teams, High IMPACT Leadership achieves higher levels of employee engagement and heightens performance across all levels.
Through a targeted 360° Feedback Assessment, two dynamic onsite learning sessions with peers, action learning assignments and one-on-one reinforcement coaching, leaders will create and sustain a high-engagement, high-productivity culture for your organization.
How It Works
- Assigned leadership coach to uncover insights from assessment, implement action plan, practice new skills and drive accountability throughout program
- Two experiential-facilitated, onsite sessions designed to stimulate learning and build new behaviors
- On-the-job application assignment between onsite sessions to enable immediate deployment of newly acquired skills
- Multi-rater 360⁰ Feedback Assessment targeting key leadership behaviors
- Robust and focused individualized action plan
Ready to take leadership to the next level?Let's talk
Insights | View all
Management Coaching: 9 Ways Your Team Benefits
Employee Development Program Achieves ROI: Case Study