Leadership Coaching Expands as Retention Looms Large Among HR Concerns
Discover how talent management professionals are investing in their people.
Leadership coaching is on the rise. That’s one of the key insights from this newly released 2022 study on talent management priorities. More than 100 HR and talent management leaders share their input on how they’re developing people in the face of today’s Great Resignation and talent gap.
This report features leadership coaching benchmarks and other statistics. You’ll gain key insights from HR leaders.
79% of organizations believe that developing a focused coaching program for emerging leaders is a top priority.
58% of companies will provide non-technical skills training to 50% – 100% of their employees in 2022.
Download the study, 2022 Trends in Leadership Coaching as a Talent Management Strategy, to discover:
- Leadership coaching trends & ways organizations will expand coaching programs.
- Perspective on investing in diversity/equity/inclusion (DEI) and women leaders.
- HR’s top talent development priorities.
View now (see form).
View your copy here.
IMPACT Group is a WBE-certified global leader in leadership coaching. For 30+ years, we have provided coaching and talent development programs that business people can readily put into practice. We emphasize the power of individualized coaching for employees at all levels, including executives, frontline managers, and individual performers.
Coaching solutions support all types of talent on the move. We coach employees to prepare them for larger roles and those in transition, such as relocating for a new job, stepping into a new role, as well as leaving their current position through outplacement.
IMPACT Group tailors and scales coaching solutions to fit various needs. We offer wraparound coaching to support your existing development programs for those with a successful existing program. Or we can scale an ongoing corporate leadership curriculum, featuring assessments, individualized coaching, action learning, and instructor-led workshops. Let us help you achieve your talent management goals.
Our Leadership Coaching Focuses on Change, Resilience, Metrics & Diversity
We offer eight programs that can be adapted for virtual delivery:
- Women in Leadership – whose participants include female leaders as well as the men and women who manage them;
- Executive Coaching – to enhance the effectiveness of key executives.
- High IMPACT Coaching™ – a program that pairs leaders with expert coaches to build confidence and focus leaders’ attention on the most critical and urgent priorities.
- High IMPACT Start – enables new leaders to take a strategic approach to their first 100 days.
- High IMPACT Teams™ – a team development program that builds positive team culture, psychological safety, and trust to maximize team performance.
- High IMPACT Leadership – for high-potential leaders at all levels.
- Multicultural Team EQ – a program designed to enhance collaboration and communication in global teams.
- Wraparound Coaching – to boost the effectiveness of your existing, content-rich leadership programs. These programs achieve measurable results and ROI.
Clients leverage these programs to achieve measurable business results.