High IMPACT Leadership
Accelerate Your Management Culture
There’s a difference between managing work and leading people. When supervisors or managers focus primarily on tasks and to-dos, business gets done. But when they shift their attention to the people completing those tasks, business moves forward.
Engage Employees with Next-Level Leadership
Direct managers have the greatest influence on your employees’ engagement, development, productivity and retention. When they take responsibility for providing feedback, supporting career development and inspiring passion and loyalty in their teams, companies gain an unmatched competitive advantage: an intrinsically motivated workforce.
High IMPACT Leadership is an integrated development program that equips leaders to create a high-engagement workplace and advance your organization’s competitive advantage.
Tailored to enhance every leader’s ability to coach and develop teams, High IMPACT Leadership achieves higher levels of employee engagement and heightens performance across all levels.
Through a targeted 360° Feedback Assessment, two dynamic onsite learning sessions with peers, action learning assignments and one-on-one reinforcement coaching, leaders will create and sustain a high-engagement, high-productivity culture for your organization.
Read More on Leadership Development
Learn how your company can retain, leverage and empower current and emerging talent with a new approach to leadership development.
How It Works
- Assigned leadership coach to uncover insights from assessment, implement action plan, practice new skills and drive accountability throughout program
- Two experiential-facilitated, onsite sessions designed to stimulate learning and build new behaviors
- On-the-job application assignment between onsite sessions to enable immediate deployment of newly acquired skills
- Multi-rater 360⁰ Feedback Assessment targeting key leadership behaviors
- Robust and focused individualized action plan
Ready to take leadership to the next level?Let's talk
Insights | View all
A Guide to Surviving the Holidays in a New City
How to Answer the Salary Question
Unlocking Your Potential: 4 Questions to Help You Identify Your Passions