High IMPACT Start
Create a Plan for Success
Whether a stellar leader is completely new to your organization or was recently promoted to a top leadership role, transitions are tough. “Sink or swim” is rarely a successful approach to onboarding these new leaders, and without a strategic transition plan, you’re at risk of losing them altogether.
Seamless Transitions for New or Relocating Talent
Let’s face it: Overwhelmed isn’t a great starting place for a new leader – but they often are. They’re expected to immediately tackle ambitious KPIs and guide multiple team members. If they’re new to your organization, they have the added stress of learning your corporate culture and vocabulary and may even be dealing with the complications of relocation.
At IMPACT Group, we want to see your people thrive, and to successfully onboard key talent requires a strategic approach. Through one-on-one, dedicated coaching that begins before their first day, transitioning employees and their coach will address five key areas during their first 100 days:
- Organizational culture and priorities
- Purpose of their new role
- Stakeholders and strategies to build productive relationships
- Manager expectations, priorities and style
- Goals for personal development
How It Works
- Self-assessment with detailed feedback
- Six, one-on-one coaching sessions over a four-month period
- New manager involvement to ensure alignment
- Application of a strategic framework and 100-day action plan
- Suggested readings and resources to support the new leader
- Option to include facilitated on-site sessions with the new leader’s team or stakeholders
Ready to empower new leaders?Let's talk
Insights | View all
Onboarding Oversight: Are Transferees Left to Sink or Swim?
4 Tips to Integrate into New Role Faster