Personalized Support for Every Career Need
Global moves add a level of difficulty for dual-career families. Determining if a spouse is eligible for employment in the new location is the first concern. Gathering visa information and knowing which certifications or degrees carry over to a new country is especially challenging. Career Continuation support can fill the gap. By thinking through potential challenges and opportunities, you can help spouses and partners identify their next steps in a new country when jobs in their field are not available or employment is not an option.
Explore Alternative Options to Keep Careers Moving Forward
Careers are shaped by so much more than on-the-job experience – which is great news for spouses/partners who are unable to work. Our coaches will recommend alternative options for improving their skills, exploring new career paths, volunteering at target organizations and furthering their education while on assignment. By working on a one-on-one level, our coaches can deliver the right support to help spouses and partners continue their careers in any country.
How It Works
- Confidential, comprehensive assessment to determine individual needs
- Research on eligibility of employment based on visa or certification requirements
- One-on-one coaching and research based on personal goals
- Coaches with knowledge and networks to make local connections worldwide
- Social media groups for networking with others in transition
- In-person relocation networking events in select cities around the world
Ready to move careers forward?Let's talk
Insights | View all
A Guide to Surviving the Holidays in a New City
How to Answer the Salary Question
Unlocking Your Potential: 4 Questions to Help You Identify Your Passions