Simplify Employee Relocation
Relocations are full of unknowns. Our Employee and Family Integration Assistance program focuses on the nuances that will make moving to a new city or country smooth for families and singles alike. With a dedicated coach on their side before, during and after the move, employees and their families will receive one-on-one support to make everyone feel at home again – no matter where the relocation takes them.
Happy Family = Productive Employee
Everyone’s transition is different, and what is important or challenging for some may not be for others. This is where a dedicated relocation coach comes in! Together, the family and coach will develop a strategy and action plan that is unique to their situation and needs. As your employee’s to-do list grows, personalized coaching and resources will help them address all the important aspects of their relocation.
As 30% of singles who relocate have dependents, it’s important to offer extra support for children. Our Relocating Kids center provides resources and insights focused on children. Together, we will work tirelessly to lead employees and families to a bright future in the new location.
Tailored Support for the Road Ahead – What Relocation Support Includes
How It Works
- One-on-one coaching with an area expert
- Transition plan to support the entire relocation process
- Coaching on working through change
- Guidance on establishing and accomplishing goals in the new area
- Research on local resources and information to help families create new routines and hobbies
- Innovative career and integration portal with resources on every aspect of the move
- Progress reporting for you and your team
Ready to support employee families?Let's talk
Insights | View all
Are Cuts in Your Relocation Policy Decimating Quality?
5 Stumbling Blocks You WON'T Encounter With Professional Researchers
Benefits of Relocating: 3 Ways to Expand Your Horizons