Employee Repatriation Assistance
Career Management Done Right
For a global assignment, you’ve invested significant time, energy and resources into highly skilled employees. This makes individual support crucial during repatriations to retain and maximize your key talent when they return home. Our Employee Repatriation Assistance will empower employees to take the next steps in their careers as they wrap up an assignment and prepare to return home.
Create a Strategy & Action Plan for Successful Repatriation
Most individuals returning from an international assignment have gained valuable global knowledge and insights that can be leveraged by the sponsoring organization. Our program helps individuals clearly align their global skills with organizational needs for career advancement and organizational benefit during their repatriation.
Together, a one-on-one coach will help the assignee identify, showcase, and leverage their global experience and effectively communicate accomplishments within your organization. Depending on the circumstances, the assignee and coach may also focus on key internal search skills, such as networking and interviewing. IMPACT Group provides ongoing coaching and proactive follow-up throughout the transition period, offering a unique advantage to the returning expatriate.
This program typically includes six coaching sessions held over a 3-6-month period, depending on the situation. The program is designed for each individual based on a personal needs assessment, and coaching may include a combination of topics, such as:
- Discovering strategies for managing change.
- Developing an Internal Profile capturing global experience and accomplishments.
- Coaching on leveraging the international experience while seeking a new role within your organization.
- Guidance on preparing a Transition Action Plan for seeking a new position outside of your organization.
- Completing a self-assessment tool to identify strengths and areas to enhance during the transition.
How It Works
- Dedicated one-on-one coaching
- Personal needs assessment to create customized program
- Action plan and strategy development to capture employee accomplishments
Ready to engage employees in every location? Let's talk
Insights | View all
Coach Tips: Ways to Prepare Everyone in Your Family for Your Repatriation
3 Things You Won't Anticipate when Repatriating
The Global Assignment was a Success. Now What?