Spouse/Partner Repatriation Benefit
Create a Transition Plan for Everyone in the Home
Returning to a familiar location can be surprisingly challenging and more difficult than anticipated. Reverse cultural shock is frequently experienced during the repatriation process, causing added stress while families re-establish their life in a place that was once familiar. IMPACT Group’s Spouse/Partner Repatriation Benefit provides one-on-one transition and job search coaching to help families achieve a smooth and successful repatriation.
Dedicated Coaching Before, During, and After the Repatriation
Everyone in the family will be affected by the repatriation process. Even though they are returning to a familiar area, feeling adjusted and finding needed resources may take more time and effort than they expect.
Our experienced transition and career coaches have all lived as expats before. They will coach the spouse through the practical and emotional challenges of repatriation so the family can navigate them with less stress.
Key Coaching Topics Include:
- Developing a repatriation transition plan
- Coping with changes the family may experience
- Establishing goals during the transition
- Researching the family’s needs to create new routines & hobbies
- Completing a career assessment
- Creating a CV/resume & cover letters
- Making professional networking contacts
- Identifying potential employers
- Enhancing interviewing & negotiation skills
How It Works
- Dedicated one-on-one coaching
- Transition plan to support the entire repatriation process
- Tailored job search strategy based on career goals
- Innovative career and integration portal with resources on every aspect of the move
- Membership to InterNations – the most powerful relationship building platform of its kind
Ready to support repatriating couples? Let's talk
Insights | View all
Coach Tips: Ways to Prepare Everyone in Your Family for Your Repatriation
3 Things You Won't Anticipate when Repatriating
The Global Assignment was a Success. Now What?