Employee Repatriation Program
Repatriation Management Done Right
For a global assignment, you’ve invested significant time, energy, and resources into highly skilled employees. This makes individual support crucial during repatriations to retain and maximize your key talent when they return home. Our Employee Repatriation Program will empower employees to take the next steps in their careers as they wrap up an assignment and prepare to return home.
Create a Repatriation Program Strategy & Action Plan for Success
Most individuals returning from an international assignment have gained valuable global knowledge and insights that can be leveraged by the sponsoring organization. IMPACT Group’s Employee Repatriation Program helps individuals clearly align their global skills with organizational needs for career advancement and organizational benefit. Together, a one-on-one coach will help the assignee identify, showcase, and leverage their global experience and effectively communicate accomplishments within your organization.
Depending on the circumstances, we can also empower your assignees who are exiting your organization after their global assignment. Our coaches then focus on an external job search strategy to make a seamless transition to a new company. Partnering with a dedicated coach will bring their true value to light in either situation!
Repatriation Program Topics
This program typically includes six coaching sessions held over a 3-6-month period, depending on the situation. In addition, it’s designed for each individual based on a personal needs assessment. Coaching may include a combination of topics, such as:
- Discovering strategies for managing change.
- Developing an Internal Profile capturing global experience and accomplishments.
- Coaching on leveraging the international experience while seeking a new role within your organization.
- Guidance on preparing a Transition Action Plan for seeking a new position outside of your organization.
- Completing a self-assessment tool to identify strengths and areas to enhance during the transition.
How It Works
- Dedicated one-on-one coaching
- Personal needs assessment to create customized program
- Development of Internal Profile to capture employee accomplishments
Ready to engage employees in every location? Let's talk
Insights | View all
Coach Tips: Ways to Prepare Everyone in Your Family for Your Repatriation
3 Things You Won't Anticipate when Repatriating
The Global Assignment was a Success. Now What?