Spouse/Partner Job Search Assistance
Career Assistance for What’s Next
Relocations often fail when a dual-career spouse or partner is unable to find the right job in a new community or country. While you’re working to make your employees' transition successful, we empower spouses and partners to take the right steps in their career as well. Our coaches have the location- and industry-specific knowledge to maximize career opportunities and move careers forward. As you support spouse/partner career needs, you allow your employees to gain peace of mind at home, so they can be more focused and productive at work.
Support for the Other Half of the Income Equation
Stability and comfort go a long way during stressful transitions. This makes job search support a much-needed lifeline as the family navigates the relocation. From nail technicians to chemical engineers, every spouse and partner will have personal support for their career goals.
What Job Search Support Includes
A coach who is familiar with the local area will help spouses/partners target specific industries and companies, overcome cultural nuances and develop a strong network in the new community. We allow individuals to start and stop their job search program as needed, giving them time to focus on the relocation while always having support available. Our career coaching is complimented by our online career and transition center. The portal offers spouses/partners interactive, industry-leading career tools for every aspect of the job search. Major components of Job Search Assistance include:
- Resume/CV Development
- Daily Job Leads
- Virtual Interview & Coaching Tools
- Salary/Offer Negotiation Resources & Strategies
- Career/Skill Assessment Tools
- Live & Recorded Webinars
- Subscription Research & Industry Trends
- Social Networking Guidance
- Career Continuation Support
How It Works
- Individualized, one-on-one coaching that can be paused throughout the relocation
- Needs assessment to tailor coaching to personal career needs, including entrepreneurship and continuing education
- Local knowledge and networking connections through a dedicated coach
- Ongoing support and resources until spouses/partners have successfully transitioned
- Résumé, CV and cover letter development from Certified Résumé Writers
- Professional licensure research and information
- Potential employer identification
- Interview and salary negotiation coaching
- Social media strategies and guidance
- Guidance on cultural nuances of job searching in foreign countries
Ready to support employee families?Let's talk
Insights | View all
Be an Interview Ninja Warrior in All-Day Interviews!
Chronological vs. Functional Hybrid Resume: Which One Should You Use?
Negotiate Pay to Achieve a Win / Win